Monday, March 1, 2010

Let’s Keep Our Conference Rooms Clean

We all want to keep our offices looking clean and presentable, right? In order to do this, our conference rooms need to be kept clean and presentable as well. After you hold a meeting in an agency conference room, please remember this checklist:

• Are the tables clear of handouts, cups, cans, wrappers, etc.?
• Are the tables clean? Have I wiped them off if someone had sticky food or drink on them?

• Are coffee pots taken off warmers and washed? Are the warmers turned off?

• Are chairs pushed back next to the table(s)?

• Have I returned any equipment that I checked out? If the room has a built-in projector, have I turned it off and rolled up any screens?

• Have I gotten extra garbage bags if I had a lot of garbage?

• Have I cleaned the whiteboard so it is ready for the next group to use?

• Have I left the room looking as good or better than I found it?


Let’s all pitch in to keep our rooms in great shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment