Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Holidays!

I’d like to wish each and every one of you my best wishes for a very joyful holiday season and a happy and healthy new year. Our agency knows how valuable its staff members are, and we want you to know how much we appreciate your hard work to help students, families and educators be successful.

I hope you enjoy receiving an e-card this year. This is the approach we are using with our external partners, too, to demonstrate our focus on containing costs, going “green” and providing important programs and services to our stakeholders. Please click here to view the card.

I hope you are able to enjoy some rest and relaxation, and I look forward to seeing you in the new year.


Happy Holidays!

Sheila King

Interim Chief Administrator

No comments:

Post a Comment