Monday, August 2, 2021

Summer HeartBeat -- Aug. 2021


Star Staff

Stacey Weaklend (Custodian/JO)


I feel so fortunate to work with Stacey. 
This summer she offered to help me with a big project. She always comes to work with a smile on her face, not to mention she is extremely helpful. She is a great listener, extremely good with details and is a quick learner. Thanks, Stacey for all your help!

Brenda Abbott (Library Assistant/JO)


Thank Yous

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the kind expressions of sympathy after the loss of my brother. I am very grateful for the kind words, cards, messages and prayers from my Heartland AEA colleagues. The support you have given me is overwhelming.

Christie Crouch (Professional Learning & Leadership Consultant/Assessment Consultant/CA)

No comments:

Post a Comment