Monday, June 7, 2021

Remember to Set Your Out-of-Office Messages This Summer

If you are off-contract for the summer months or on vacation, we ask that you set your out-of-office messages accordingly. 

 

Change Gmail Vacation Responder (Out-of-Office Message) 
Example: Thank you for contacting Heartland AEA. I will be off contract from June *** until Aug. ***, 2021. I will return your message as soon as I am able. If you need immediate assistance, contact *****. Thank you! 

 

Change Voicemail Greeting
Example: Thank you for calling Heartland AEA. You have reached Sally Smith. I am currently off contract from June *** until Aug. ***, 2021. Please leave a message, and I will return your call when I am back on contract. If you need immediate assistance, contact ******. Thank you! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment