Monday, February 8, 2021

Communicating About the Switch to Zoom Phone & Your New Direct Line

We know you are probably letting people know your new Zoom contact information. Here's some sample language you can use in an email or in-person to help with the transition.    

Heartland AEA has upgraded its phone system, and this is my new phone number: (515) XXX-XXXX. The new phone system has a number of great new features, including: 
  • Each staff member now has their own direct phone line. The extension numbers we've used in the past continue to work, but we are asking clients to use these direct lines to reach us more efficiently and conveniently.
 
  • We now have the ability to text message using our direct phone lines. So you can contact me via text, and I can text back using this direct line from Heartland AEA rather than my personal cell phone. [Add parameters for texting if you have them.]


Again, my new direct line number is: (515) XXX-XXXX. I look forward to talking (texting) with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment