Monday, March 19, 2018

Get to Know YOUR Heartland AEA Business Office Staff

In order to better serve you, the Business Office would like to help you get to know its staff members a little better. Learn some of the major responsibilities of the staff, how long they’ve worked for the Agency and why they choose to work here every day.   
 

Kurt Subra (Chief Financial Officer/JO) 

Years of Service to Heartland AEA: 5 

Some of the Things I Do…    
• Agency budget and financial planning 
• Develop business partners/district outreach 
• Approve purchase orders $500 or more 
• Develop Business Office policies and procedures 
• Review agency contracts 
• Serve on the Insurance Committee and negotiations team 

What are you passionate about? 
I am passionate about my faith, family, friends and running.   

What do you enjoy most about working at Heartland AEA? 
I enjoy working with our great staff. Our planning council structure and agency committees provide opportunities for me to get to know and work with many talented people. 


What is one word that you’d use to describe the Business Office team? 
Conscientious (and caring!) 

Terri Graeve (Executive Assistant/JO)  

Years of Service to Heartland AEA: 19 

Some of the things I Do… 
• Provide administrative support to Kurt Subra, Brian Whalen and Sheila King 
• Provide coordination and processing for agency contracts 
• Serve as Board Secretary Pro-Tem 
• Provide administrative support and coordination for Shared Services Planning Council (SSPC) and Heartland AEA Leaders meetings 

What are you passionate about? 
I am passionate about my children and grandchildren. In my work life, I am passionate about our agency’s mission. Pre-Heartland AEA, I worked in two school districts and have seen firsthand how our services and staff make positive differences in the lives of children and families. I believe in what we do.  

What do you enjoy most about working at Heartland AEA? 
The professionalism, commitment and true friendliness of our staff and how everyone works together for kids. I enjoy the diversity of our work and how it touches so many. 

What is one word you’d use to describe the Business Office team? 
Cohesive 

No comments:

Post a Comment