Monday, April 18, 2016

Reminder: Mark Your Calendars: “Chats With the Chief” Scheduled for April & May

Mark your calendars for “Chat With the Chief” sessions to be held throughout the Agency this spring! These will be non-mandatory open forum-style meetings with no formal presentation. They are an opportunity for you to talk with me about anything and everything. If you aren’t able to attend the session in your region, you are welcome to attend in another region. I look forward to seeing those of you who are able to fit one of the chat sessions into your busy schedule. If you aren’t able to participate in any of the sessions but have input to share, feel free to e-mail me. (Remember you can always contact me if you have questions, concerns, feedback or good news to share.) I look forward to hearing from you!

Paula



No comments:

Post a Comment